The Life Cycle Initiative is inviting experts to get involved in working groups focusing on the following specific impact assessment topics:
· Acidification & eutrophication and effect of eco-toxicity,
· Human toxicity (including indoor) and fate of eco-toxicity (+PM)
· Natural resources, with focus on mineral primary resources
· Ecosystem services, with initial focus on soil quality (+finalize LU)
· Cross-cutting LCIA issues
· Water use impacts (WULCA).
There are two options for getting involved: agenda members receive documents and have the opportunity to comment, and full members are expected to contribute more actively for about six hours per month. If you are interested, fill in an Expression of Interest form at: http://www.lifecycleinitiative.org/call-for-experts-for-life-cycle-impact-assessment-flagship-project/